OAR’s August 12 webinar about addressing problem behavior is available for viewing on our website. Led by Dr. Jane Barbin, the webinar covered critical topics such as:
- Reasons problem behaviors can occur
- Behavioral intervention plans
- Ways to collaboratively increase positive, replacement behaviors
Of the 75 participants that provided feedback:
- 93 percent reported the content as being helpful and relevant to their needs.
- 89 percent reported that they were likely to participate in another OAR webinar event.
- 97 percent rated the overall webinar session as three or higher on a scale of 1 to 5.
“As this was one of my first webinars, I did totally enjoy this. I do find it helpful for the instructor to speak of examples using their personal work. This provides just a bit more of a path to a successful outcome for the work being done,” noted a participant from Aberdeen, Wash.
As we schedule new webinars, you will find information about them in this newsletter and on our website. If you have any questions or comments about this event or if you would like to request specific webinar topics, please contact us at or call 703-243-9762.