Announcing some exciting news for all RUN FOR AUTISM past, present and future runners…we have partnered with The North Face Endurance Challenge Series for their remaining events in 2018! Take on one of their races this year and go for your personal best! Use any of The North Face Endurance Challenge Series races as a great opportunity to join our RUN FOR AUTISM DIY team and dedicate your trail miles to autism research!
All locations have trail running races throughout the weekend with distances for everyone. Saturday events include 50 Miles, 50K, Marathon, and Marathon Relay. Sunday events follow with a Half Marathon, 10K and 5K. There is a FREE Kid’s Race on both weekend days. Use the code RFA15 at checkout to take 15% off any race distance!
Event Series Dates and Locations:
- Massachusetts: June 9-10
- Take on The North Face Endurance Challenge Massachusetts and tackle the trails on Wachusett Mountain.
- Wisconsin: September 15-16
- The North Face Endurance Challenge Wisconsin returns to Kettle Moraine State Park and runs through the Ice Age Trail. Register today, prices increase on September 12th.
- California: November 17-18
- Explore the beautiful trails of The North Face Endurance Challenge California and run through Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Register today, prices increase on November 14th.
Don’t miss this chance to challenge yourself on the trails. Register for a race near you today and use the code RFA15 at checkout to take 15% off any race distance. During registration look for OAR in the charity section to make a small donation towards the organization.