Annually ranked as one of the largest marathons in the US and the world, the MCM has been recognized as “Best Marathon in the Mid-Atlantic,” “Best for Families” and “Best for Beginners.” Organized by the men and women of the United States Marine Corps, the MCM is the largest marathon in the world that doesn’t offer prize money, instead celebrating the honor, courage and commitment of all finishers.
Need an entry?
Runners who need a marathon entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering through Organization for Autism Research. Team members using an OAR charity bib are required to meet a $600 fundraising minimum. Registration Fee:
Have an entry?
Runners who already have their own entry are also invited to join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at anytime to fundraise for OAR. There is no fundraising requirement, however we suggest runners raise at least $250.
If you have your own race entry and would like to join the RUN FOR AUTISM team, please contact the .
- Guaranteed Marathon Race Entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM Technical Shirt and Racing Singlet
- Complimentary Invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Race Day Hospitality
- Exclusive Team Discounts for Running and Active-Wear Brands
- Team E-mails With Training and Fundraising Tips
- Personalized Staff Support
- OAR Finisher’s Medal
- Need an entry minimum: $600
- Have an entry minimum: $250 (suggested)
All fundraising is due one month after the race: November 22, 2017.
No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement of sponsor is implied.