The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the world’s largest and most successful annual workplace giving campaign. Each year, more than 300 CFC campaigns throughout the country and internationally help to raise millions of dollars. Pledges made by dederal civilian, postal and military donors support eligible non-profit organizations, like OAR, that provide health and human service benefits throughout the world.
OAR is listed in the CFC as: Autism Intervention and Treatment Research — Organization for Autism Research (#10551)
As a CFC approved Charity, OAR has met all 10 accountability standards imposed by the campaign. Giving through the CFC is easy — you can give a little each pay period! Having your gift deducted a little at a time not only allows you to give more, it also allows us to receive support throughout the year.
“10 Ways Your CFC Contribution Will Help”
A bi-weekly contribution of $12.50 will help OAR do one of the following:
- Deliver one of OAR’s Life Journey through Autism guides to 150 families, educators, or other community members
- Pay 10 days of the per diem costs for a child’s participation in a research study
- Underwrite one issue of The OARacle, OAR’s monthly e-newsletter that reached more than 4,000 people
- Pay the travel costs to bring an autism expert to speak at one of OAR’s Conference-on-the-Road events
- Cover the cost of one day’s training for Promotoras, lay health workers, as part of OAR’s Latino Outreach initiative
- Put OAR’s “Educator’s Guide to Autism” into the hands of 50 teachers
- Fund almost 1/3 of an annual grant to a graduate student studying autism
- Fund three hours of a leading researcher’s time on an OAR research study
- Fund a day’s work for a graduate research assistant in an OAR-funded study
- Provide an entire school with Kit for Kids peer education resources and Understanding Autism professional development resources for teachers