Donate today to support OAR
With the new year begins a new annual campaign to support our research studies and program support. We have a lot planned for 2020, including:
- Fund 8 applied research studies ($320,000) and 10 graduate grants ($20,000) in 2020
- Award 40 more scholarships to students with autism pursuing post-secondary education
- Publish an updated Parent’s Guide to Research and Military Families Guide
- Take the Hire Autism program national
- Develop an awareness/acceptance messaging campaign resource targeting middle and high school students
- Introduce a small grants program to expand the reach and impact of the Kit for Kids nationally
Making a contribution is the most immediate and direct way to help. 83 cents of every dollar you contribute funds the programs you see described on this site.
We rely on donations from people like you to fulfill OAR’s mission. Your contribution will be put to immediate use to fund research, deliver resources, and support major program initiatives like Hire Autism and Autism in the Schoolhouse. All donations are fully tax-deductible.
You can donate now through our secure server. You will receive an acknowledgement for tax purposes by e-mail as soon as you make a contribution. Or, if you would like to have an acknowledgement on OAR letterhead, simply ask and we’ll be happy to provide one.
If you would rather send a check by mail, please use our printable donation form.
To fundraise in honor or memory of a loved one, friend, teacher, or special someone, or for a special occasion, please click here.