United Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco
Need an entry?
Click here to register for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco team. Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering through OAR. Team members using an OAR charity bib are required to meet a fundraising minimum.
Have an entry?
Runners who already have entry to the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at any time and fundraise for OAR.
- RUN FOR AUTISM t-shirt and technical race tank
- Exclusive team discounts to ROKA Sports and Rudy Project
- Team e-mails with training and fundraising tips
- Personalized staff support
- OAR finisher’s medal
- Need entry: $750
- Have entry: $250 (suggested)
Runners with their own race entry are asked to raise $250 to receive all team benefits. All fundraising is due one month after the race: April 12, 2017.