Bank of America Chicago Marathon
The 40th anniversary of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is the pinnacle of achievement for elite athletes and everyday runners alike. On race day, runners from all 50 states and more than 100 countries will set out to accomplish a personal dream by reaching the finish line in Grant Park.
Need an entry?
Runners who need entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering through OAR. Select REGISTER, set up your page, verify the fundraising minimum, and a member of our RUN staff will be in touch with the next steps in the registration process. RUN FOR AUTISM Chicago Marathon race entries are SOLD OUT!
Have an entry?
Runners who already secured an entry to the Chicago Marathon can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at any time and fundraise for OAR. Click here to Become a Fundraiser.
- RUN FOR AUTISM t-shirt and race tank
- Free* membership and marathon training through the Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA)
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Race day hospitality
- Personalized staff support
- Team e-mails with training and fundraising tips
- OAR finisher’s medal
The Chicago Marathon has set mandatory fundraising minimums for all charity participants:
- Runners who register for the race with a charity entry prior to the drawing (October 25-November 29) must commit to a $1,000 fundraising minimum.
- Runners who register for the race with a charity entry after the drawing is selected (December 13) must commit to a $1,500 fundraising minimum.
Runners with their own race entry are asked to raise $250 for OAR to receive all team benefits. All fundraising is due one month after the race: November 8, 2017.
All RUN FOR AUTISM Chicago team members will have the ability to take advantage of free training from the Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA). CARA is devoted to expanding, motivating, supporting and celebrating the running community of Chicagoland. CARA connects runners to resources that enable them to run—farther, faster, better, for life.