Marine Corps Marathon
Annually ranked as one of the largest marathons in the US and the world, the MCM has been recognized as “Best Marathon in the Mid-Atlantic,” “Best for Families” and “Best for Beginners.” Organized by the men and women of the United States Marine Corps, the MCM is the largest marathon in the world that doesn’t offer prize money, instead celebrating the honor, courage and commitment of all finishers.
Need an entry?
Register here for the 2017 Marine Corps Marathon. Runners who need a marathon entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering through OAR. Team members using an OAR charity bib are required to meet a fundraising minimum.
Full price – $150
Have an entry?
Runners who receive a guaranteed entry can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at anytime to fundraise for OAR. There is no fundraising requirement, however we suggest runners raise at least $250.
- RUN FOR AUTISM t-shirt and technical race tank
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Race day hospitality
- Exclusive team discounts to ROKA Sports and Rudy Project
- Team e-mails with training and fundraising tips
- Personalized staff support
- OAR finisher’s medal
- Need an entry minimum: $600
- Have an entry minimum: $250 (suggested)
All fundraising is due one month after the race: November 22, 2017.
No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement of sponsor is implied.